By Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice
the aim of this e-book was once to supply researchers, practitioners, application administrators, lecturers, and graduate and clinical scholars a greater figuring out of adlescent being pregnant and parenthood in the following domains:
* adolescent prenatal care and postpartum maternal and youngster health and wellbeing outcomes,
* quick repeat pregnancy,
* adolescent moms' parenting,
* the function of the adolescent's mom in teenage moms' parenting, and
* the baby's father.
Read or Download Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Tackling the tricky concerns dealing with those that paintings with traumatized and infrequently risky teenagers and their households, this new quantity indicates how execs can lead to optimistic swap and progress in the course of the production of "holding" and therapeutic healing environments. This choice of papers written by means of confirmed and revered specialists with wide perform and learn adventure builds a strong photo of the idea and perform of healing neighborhood paintings with teenagers.
The ground-breaking ebook which makes an attempt to bridge the distance among the psychoanalytic and cognitive mental theories of kid development.
Mom and dad can play a robust function in assisting their kids triumph over nervousness disorders--given the proper instruments. This cutting edge, research-based ebook exhibits clinicians easy methods to train mom and dad cognitive-behavioral remedy (CBT) thoughts to exploit with their five- to 12-year-old. Session-by-session guidance are supplied for giving mom and dad the talents to advertise kid's versatile considering and self sustaining challenge fixing, support them face particular fears, and take on accompanying problems, resembling sleep difficulties and faculty refusal.
Lately, many U. S. faculties have applied tiered versions of help to handle various scholar wishes, either educational and behavioral, whereas cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT) has at the same time received attractiveness as a good technique of aiding the psychological health and wellbeing wishes of scholars. Cognitive Behavioral remedy in faculties?
- Working Memory and Severe Learning Difficulties (PLE: Memory): Volume 12 (Psychology Library Editions: Memory)
- Moderators and Mediators of Youth Treatment Outcomes
- Socioemotional Development in Cultural Context (Social, Emotional, and Personality Development in Context)
- Rebels with a Cause: Working with Adolescents Using Action Techniques
- Play Therapy Interventions to Enhance Resilience (Creative Arts and Play Therapy)
Extra info for Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series)
Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) by Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice